From USA Today bestselling author Jenny Holiday comes a modern fairy tale just in time for Christmas about a tough New Yorker from the other side of the tracks who falls for a princess from the other side of the world.
Leo Ricci’s already handling all he can, between taking care of his little sister Gabby, driving a cab, and being the super of his apartment building in the Bronx. But when Gabby spots a “princess” in a gown outside of the UN trying to hail a cab, she begs her brother to stop and help. Before he knows it, he’s got a real-life damsel in distress in the backseat of his car.
Princess Marie of Eldovia shouldn’t be hailing a cab, or even be out and about. But after her mother’s death, her father has plunged into a devastating depression and the fate of her small Alpine country has fallen on Marie’s shoulders. She’s taken aback by the gruff but devastatingly handsome driver who shows her more kindness than she’s seen in a long time.
When Marie asks Leo to be her driver for the rest of her trip, he agrees, thinking he’ll squire a rich miss around for a while and make more money than he has in months. He doesn’t expect to like and start longing for the unpredictable Marie. And when he and Gabby end up in Eldovia for Christmas, he discovers the princess who is all wrong for him is also the woman who is his perfect match.
Praise for A Princess for Christmas
- “A confection of a holiday plot with more steam than a cup of cocoa…a sugary, sexy delight full of [Holiday’s] signature delectable banter.” –Entertainment Weekly
- The novel is charming and self-aware and successfully plays with the conventions of the ‘commoner falling in love with royalty’ script…Sizzling chemistry and witty banter elevate a common Christmas romance premise into a royally entertaining fairy tale.” –Kirkus
- “Holiday has written a Christmas love story that fizzes with the magic of the holidays while grounding it in two families working through their own heartache and sorrow. ” –Library Journal
- “Opposites attract in this thoroughly charming Christmas romance…The snappy prose, charming atmosphere, and Hallmark movie–style plot combine to create a delightful romance, underpinned by strong supporting characters. This Christmas treat, with its intoxicating blend of heat and sweet, is a winner.” –Publishers Weekly
- “Do you watch Netflix’s A Christmas Prince on repeat every year? Then allow me to introduce you to your new favorite book.” –POPSUGAR
- “A Princess for Christmas is the literary equivalent of a cozy sweater, a warm hug, and a rich cup of cocoa. It is funny, sweet, and comforting without being overly cutesy. I was almost ridiculously charmed by this book which brought me so much joy…” –Smart Bitches, Trashy Books