There’s a royal wedding on, and things are about to get interesting.
Meet the man of honor
Maximillian von Hansburg, Baron of Laudon and heir to the Duke of Aquilla, is not having a merry Christmas. He’s been dumped by a princess, he’s unemployed, and his domineering father has sent him to New York to meet a prospective bride he has no interest in. In the city, he meets Dani Martinez, a smart (and gorgeous) professor he’s determined to befriend before their best friends marry in the Eldovian wedding of the century.
Meet the best woman
Newly single, no-nonsense New Yorker Dani is done with love—she even has a list entitled “Things I Will Never Again Do for a Man”—which is why she hits it off with notorious rake Max. He’s the perfect partner for snow angels in Central Park and deep conversations about the futility of love.
It’s all fun and games until their friendship deepens into attraction and, oops…
Falling in love was never part of the plan.
Praise for Duke, Actually
- “This smashing sequel is packed with delightful characters, snappy dialogue, and a fairy-tale European setting. A top pick for every holiday romance reading list. –Library Journal (starred review)
- “…another confection of a novel…” –Entertainment Weekly
- “Sparkles with wit and charm. . . the clever banter, smoking love scenes and delightful characters that make this romance like a perfect cup of cocoa—rich, delicious and warming all the way to the heart.” –Bookpage (starred review)
- “a delightfully charming holiday romance” –New York Public Library, from their Best Books of 2021 list.
- “Holiday’s knack for writing witty banter is on full display here.” –Kirkus
- “…another splendidly entertaining romance that offers just the right dash of holiday cheer and delectably droll wit.” –Booklist
- “Holiday cleverly draws parallels to Love, Actually throughout this witty, emotionally charged holiday tale. Readers will delight in the strong heroine seeking love on her own terms. ” –Publishers Weekly
- “…there’s no denying the sparks that fly between these two lonely hearts” –POPSUGAR
Buy the paperback
(also available in large print at some retailers)
The Ripped Bodice | Love’s Sweet Arrow | Indie Bound | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-a-Million | Chapters Indigo | Walmart | Target