- Publisher: Grand Central Publishing, Hachette Book Group
- Available in: e-book, paperback, audio
- Published: March 9, 2021
From the USA Today bestselling “master of witty banter” (Entertainment Weekly) comes a hilarious and heartwarming romance about two enemies whose feud turns red-hot.
Maya Mehta will do anything to save her tiny, beloved community theater. Put on musicals she hates? Check. Hire an arrogant former-pop-star-turned-actor? Done. But what Maya really needs to save her theater is Matchmaker Bay’s new business grant. She’s got some serious competition, though: Benjamin “Law” Lawson, local bar owner, Jerk Extraordinaire, and Maya’s annoyingly hot arch nemesis. Let the games begin.
Law loves nothing more than getting under Maya’s skin, and making those gorgeous eyes dance with irritation. But when he discovers the ex-pop star has a thing for Maya, too, Law decides he’s done waiting in the wings-starting with a scorching-hot kiss. Turns out there’s a thin line between hate and irresistible desire, and Maya and Law are really good at crossing it. But when things heat up, will they allow their long-standing feud to get in the way of their growing feelings?
Includes the bonus novella Once Upon a Bride!
Praise for Sandcastle Beach
- “A hate-to-love romance that’s as funny as it is sexy.” –POPSUGAR
- “Effervescent, joyous and rewarding fun.” –BookPage
- “Law and Maya’s back and forth is infectious, and their constant sniping gives way to a tenderness that will melt hearts.” –Booklist
- “The witty banter between Maya and Benjamin makes the evolution of their relationship thoroughly believable, and their romance is enhanced by the idyllic small-town setting and meddlesome, matchmaking townsfolk. Series fans and new readers alike will find much to love.” –Publishers Weekly
Buy the e-book
Amazon | Apple Books | Barnes & Noble | Kobo | Google
Buy the paperback
The Ripped Bodice | Love’s Sweet Arrow | Indie Bound | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Books-a-Million | Chapters Indigo | Walmart | Target
Buy the downloadable audio
(also available in audio CD at some retailers)
Amazon | Audible | Apple Books | Kobo | Google | Libro.fm